Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Question

tag
qtcbcute
Contributor

AMEX Question

If you have more than one AMEX account, can you view them with one log in and if so how do you add another account. I have Amex Zync and was approved for the JetBlue card (I fly soooo often). I received an email with a reference number to set up my account online but it asks me to register. When I use my Zync login, it takes me to my Zync account and no access to the new card. Anyone....anyone?

Starting Score: ?
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Question

@qtcbcute wrote:
If you have more than one AMEX account, can you view them with one log in and if so how do you add another account. I have Amex Zync and was approved for the JetBlue card (I fly soooo often). I received an email with a reference number to set up my account online but it asks me to register. When I use my Zync login, it takes me to my Zync account and no access to the new card. Anyone....anyone?

Yes you can use one login for all your cards.

Go to American Express Homepage.  Go to login screen.  Type your login info in, but don't hit enter.  Instead hit the Add Card to Existing Online Account link.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 2 of 6
qtcbcute
Contributor

Thanks so much Crashem!

Message 3 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@qtcbcute wrote:

Cant remember where but there's a option that says don't see all your account add one or you can call CSR 

EDIT I see you have it now

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 6
qtcbcute
Contributor

Yeah myjourney, after crashem pointed it out I was like duh....it's right there!

Message 5 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@qtcbcute wrote:
Yeah myjourney, after crashem pointed it out I was like duh....it's right there!

LOL I was running a little slow bouncing from rebuilding to general to CC forum...glad you got it thoSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.