Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Reporting

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

AMEX Reporting

Just refreshed my EX report today and found that m AMEX Platinum is reporting. But my Zync is not. I got the Zync beforethe Platinum.

Could it be random how they report? I was expecting the Zync to report first.

My Plat is showing only 'High Balance' with no limit which is normal since its a charge card .

But the good news is that it is not being counted with my other revolving balance. My revolving balance is still 3%...yay !!

Also my score (which I guess is a plusscore) hasnt moved from either the inquiry and/or the new AMEX (although it was backdated to 10 years ago)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jasimae
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX Reporting

I, too, noticed that my EX score wasn't affected by the AmEx inquiry from the Zync that I was approved for this past weekend.  What a relief!  However, I did get a ScoreWatch alert and my score dropped 10 pts from both the USAA and Discovery inquiries that were added from my app spree this weekend.  I'm bummed out about the 10 points (not that I didn't expect some drop) but elated that I got three cards to show for the inquiries.  I'm not sure if my TU score was not affected by the Barclays inquiry.  I thought the WalMart FICO scores would update yesterday, but mine hasn't.  So I'm either going to have to purchase my score here or wait for the WalMart update.  Depending upon how antsy I get in the next week to know will determine what I do!!

Message 2 of 4
CS800
Super Contributor

Since an inq doesnt factor into FICO scoring after 12months, that would mean although 8 inqs show up, only 4 are still within the 12 months window.

Message 3 of 4
CS800
Super Contributor

The other strange thing is that I havent received any SW alert yet. I was hoping to at least get some boost with the backdated AMEX.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.