Regular Contributor
muumike

AMEX SPECIAL OFFERS

So I decided to see if I had any special offers available and received this message:

"First_Name Last_name, Sorry we are unable to find any existing offers for you at this time."

We invite you to apply for one of our most popular cards below:

Then it shows a Pre-Approved above each of these four cards - PRG, Gold Delta SkyMiles, SPG, and BCP

Is this just a general message? Or is it directed to me? Just didn't know because my scores recently increased a bit from a deleted collection and I wasn't sure if I didn't have any special offers generate because I hadn't been put on their mailing list yet.

Valued Contributor
jsucool76

Re: AMEX SPECIAL OFFERS

Does it specifically say "pre approved?"

Mine will always say "Sorry we can't find any offers" then it shows me 3-4 cards, "Selected Cards" and their welcome offers and other info on them. 

Wallet: Capital One Quicksilver 3500CL, Wells Fargo Cash Back College Visa: 900CL, Paypal Smart Connect: 3000CL, Walmart Discover: 3500CL, UPromise Mastercard: 1000CL, Chase Slate: 500CL, Discover IT: 2000CL, Citi Forward: 2600CL, Bank Of America Student Travel Rewards: 2700CL, Amex PRG
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

Re: AMEX SPECIAL OFFERS

Mine alway say that as well...no offers available...yada,yada,yada

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+