Frequent Contributor
jake619

AMEX Soft Pull Around Day 61

Any idea how close to day 61 AMEX will SP?  I have another account I might be able to pay down in time and I'm trying to see if the payment will make it before they SP me.

Side note, with all the 3X CLI posts here maybe these should get it's own thread category.:smileyhappy:

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Community Leader
Valued Contributor
improvingmycredit

Re: AMEX Soft Pull Around Day 61

jake619 wrote:

Any idea how close to day 61 AMEX will SP?  I have another account I might be able to pay down in time and I'm trying to see if the payment will make it before they SP me.

Side note, with all the 3X CLI posts here maybe these should get it's own thread category.:smileyhappy:

Hey!

I got a SP from Amex the day of approval then again 1 month later.  No SP directly before my 61day CLI.  They used the SP from 1 month after approval for the account.  Good Luck with you CLI!  :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 798, EX 780, TU 787 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSP 20.5K, QuickSilver 20K, TotalRewards 18K

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+