Valued Contributor
ngerasimatos

AMEX Special Offer site doesn't work?

[ Edited ]

Trying to see if I have any pre-approved AMEX offers, on the website they have a link for current cardholders to view and see if they have any pre-approvals for them, but when I try and use the site, it doesnt load. Just reloads the same stuff, over and over again. Is it me, or is it broken?

https://www201.americanexpress.com/secure/my-special-offers

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

700 Club
New Contributor
tobey

Re: AMEX Special Offer site doesn't work?

Probably not just you. I experienced a similar issue a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to use it.

Starting Score: 737
Current Score: 770
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
ifinet

Relax, it's been happening to every Amex member I know. It acts weirder on Chrome though...

Valued Contributor
ngerasimatos

Chrome = Incompatible with just about everything. lol

700 Club
Moderator Emeritus
fused

ngerasimatos wrote:

Trying to see if I have any pre-approved AMEX offers, on the website they have a link for current cardholders to view and see if they have any pre-approvals for them, but when I try and use the site, it doesnt load. Just reloads the same stuff, over and over again. Is it me, or is it broken?

https://www201.americanexpress.com/secure/my-special-offers

Is someone thinking about apping?:smileyhappy:

Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Valued Contributor
ngerasimatos

Maybe.... lol

I have a personal card with them and also a business card, was considering adding another. I really wish they would recycle and use the same report from 45 days ago instead of hitting me with another INQ. 

700 Club
Regular Contributor
sgs10

Even i faced this problem this evening around 7.00 (MST) the site was bit slow, it took a while then showed up a page with offers. Probably there are doing some maintenance on their servers.......:smileyhappy:

Established Contributor
Chris123nTx

I had that happen the other x day. I use firefox and it just hung up or would reload to the same page. I was able to get it to work using chrome. Not sure why others had problems with chrome. I found that even acessing my real account now stiI'll makes me use chrome..I don't have IE Exploerer so don't know about it, but the site issues are for sure browswer related. Amex seems to be particlular but I also have a sears MasterCard that firefox does not work totally with and I found it also works with chrome.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}