Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Spree Question

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: AMEX Spree Question

Both Fidelity Amex and your Costco/Delta apps are going to pull EX but if your score does indeed jump up 50+ points I would just apply for all 3 but choose costco or delta in the order you want the most and apply for those 2 and 3 after fidelity.

Message 11 of 15
godscountry
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Both Fidelity Amex and your Costco/Delta apps are going to pull EX but if your score does indeed jump up 50+ points I would just apply for all 3 but choose costco or delta in the order you want the most and apply for those 2 and 3 after fidelity.

+1

I was only thinking Delta first because its generally the easiest to get the foot in the door.  A 50 point jump (with no baddies) and I am a virtual lock for that.  I do want the Costco more though....so I will likely take your advice.

Current Scores: EX 652 I EQ 688 I TU 696
Cards appear in order of approval
Message 12 of 15
fot1
Established Contributor

Think the Costco amex is a bit harder to get.. So you may want to try that first then the other.. I applied and was denied last year for it with 720 fico, no baddies and 3 inq's ( two for Mortgage) and no new accounts for the previous 2 years.. As always YMMV.

Too many to list..
Message 13 of 15
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@fot1 wrote:

Think the Costco amex is a bit harder to get.. So you may want to try that first then the other.. I applied and was denied last year for it with 720 fico, no baddies and 3 inq's ( two for Mortgage) and no new accounts for the previous 2 years.. As always YMMV.

id actually say costco is one of the easiest of the american express centerion bank credit cards.

fidelity maybe easier.

Message 14 of 15
fot1
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@fot1 wrote:

id actually say costco is one of the easiest of the american express centerion bank credit cards.

fidelity maybe easier.

They sure didn't like my profile.. It was the only denial I have recieved in the past 3 years..lol

Too many to list..
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.