Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Statement Credit - $15 off $75 at Whole Foods

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Statement Credit - $15 off $75 at Whole Foods

Went to WF today and my total was around $82...weird! 

Message 21 of 32
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

I noticed in the AMEX iPhone app today that this promo is back again ~ except now it is $10 off $50 purchase.

The offer is valid thru March 15.   You'll receive a $10 statement credit when you spend $50 at Whole Paycheck.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 22 of 32
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Nice promo, but I'm not getting it either. Could be my cards are still too new. Or maybe they know there is no Whole Foods in my state (at least not that I'm aware of.) My iPhone app screen doesn't even really look like yours.

How did you take a picture of your screen BTW? Very cool! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 23 of 32
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

i have a droid but my offer was $10 off $50

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 24 of 32
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@bichonmom wrote:

Nice promo, but I'm not getting it either. Could be my cards are still too new. Or maybe they know there is no Whole Foods in my state (at least not that I'm aware of.) My iPhone app screen doesn't even really look like yours.

I seem to recall that some people had to update their AMEX app to the latest version to get the "Your Card Benefits and Specials" section when they couldn't see it from their iPhone app.  

You can take a pic of your iPhone screen anytime by pressing the top button and the home button simultaneously.  

Message 25 of 32
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

I seem to recall that some people had to update their AMEX app to the latest version to get the "Your Card Benefits and Specials" section when they couldn't see it from their iPhone app.  

You can take a pic of your iPhone screen anytime by pressing the top button and the home button simultaneously.  

I have the most recent version. I guess I'm just not getting that offer, either because my accts are new or because of my geographical area. I'll have to try that screen shot! Smiley Happy

Thanks! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 26 of 32
teenastie
Established Contributor

This was updated via facebook through their Link, Like, Love facebook app. Although I already spent my $50 bucks Cat HappyMan HappyCat Happy

edited to add a second kitty

Message 27 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a $20 back for $100 spent offer on my app.  Odd.

Message 28 of 32
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@teenastie wrote:

This was updated via facebook through their Link, Like, Love facebook app. Although I already spent my $50 bucks Cat HappyMan HappyCat Happy

edited to add a second kitty

LOL !!  Cat Tongue

Message 29 of 32
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got a $20 back for $100 spent offer on my app.  Odd.

Yeah I have no idea how AMEX decides on the offer terms, sounds like it varies by person or location maybe.....

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.