New Contributor
Anthonykc

AMEX Supermarkets Overseas?

6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)

I am Stationed Overseas In germany.

I was wondering if the Commissary here on base will fall under that category? yes I know its not in the US but figure I'll ask.

just hoping i made the right decision on applying for BCE instead of BCP.

Current Score: 715 Goal Score: 775 Will Garden Soon.

CapitalOne Platinum $1.5K | CapitalOne MTV $1.5K | BestBuy Store $6K | Kays $3.5K | Military Star $2K | DiscoverIT $8K | AMEX BCE $1K :smileysad: | NFUC Flagship $13.5K | USAA World MC $8K | USAA Rate Adv $8K | CSP 5K 10/2013 | NFCU LOC $10K
Established Contributor
Brusilov

Re: AMEX Supermarkets Overseas?

Hard to say...they're all technically part of the DoD, correct?  If the charges are in USD and the billing is sent back through the US it's possible it would still work.   You may end up just having to try it out on a small purchase, though.

$17.3K          $500              $7K              $15K              $5K             $2300          $3200          $2000          $1500          $1000           $8100

Garden Since: 9.25.2013

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+