Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Texts Alerts

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

AMEX Texts Alerts

Came across this a while back. Thought I would share it to the community for the AMEX users. Even if you have seen this, it's worth a reminder of these features Smiley Happy

AMEX Texts Alerts

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
blondy250
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX Enhanced Alerts

What's really cool is Amex's passbook app for iPhone. Was invited through Amex to join a really cool app.
Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 2 of 9
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Amex Singapore?  Cool feature nonetheless.

Message 3 of 9
Open123
Super Contributor

Yep, love the apps and alerts!

This is one area where I'm definitely a little OCD.  I have foreign charge, large charge, card not present and just about all sorts of alerts set.  

Message 4 of 9
CBTS
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info!

Message 5 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Open123

Glad it's not just me! Besides Amex, I have them set up for Chase too.
Message 6 of 9
CS800
Super Contributor

I use this feature on all my cards wherever applicable. Good reminder on top of Manilla

Message 7 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 9
minipoly1
Contributor

@blondy250 wrote:
What's really cool is Amex's passbook app for iPhone. Was invited through Amex to join a really cool app.

One question: How do you know about this? It's not even on this page: https://sync.americanexpress.com/

Amex BCE $17,600 | CSP $6,200 | PayPal Extras MC $3,000 | Discover $3,000 | BofA $3,000
Last app: Oct 1, 2013. No app until 2015 or new credit card with big bonus introduced.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.