cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX- USAA & BoA...monthly payoff ????

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX- USAA & BoA...monthly payoff ????

Thanks, nice answer, kind of covers my question to the nth degree.

Good luck with that. LOL.

Jax.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 11 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Yes, I'm all about the nth degree thing. Smiley Wink I figure if I throw it all out there, people can pick through it and maybe find something useful! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 13
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Quick story,

I got my BoA AMEX in the mail today. Went online to my acct to see if I could activate online (couldn't) and saw that they had my Rewards Card that I product changed listed as an AMEX w/a 7.5k cl AND the new AA AMEX w/ a 7.5K cl !

I said ' oh boy it's my lucky day ". Somehow they messed up and I got two cards. I don't need another card but I'll combine for 15k!!

I activate the one and then ask the CSR if I can combine the two. She takes a pause and says

'I see it's your birthday today Mr. A-------- , we here at Bank of America wish you a very happy birthday but we can't give you a gift like that. That other acct is now inactive now that you activated your new card. I hope like the new AMEX card and buy yourself a very nice present with it. It's a zero APR until October.'

I had to chuckle.

It's been a good birthday anyway.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.