Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Re: AMEX- USAA & BoA...monthly payoff ????

Thanks, nice answer, kind of covers my question to the nth degree.

Good luck with that. LOL.

Jax.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Yes, I'm all about the nth degree thing. :smileywink: I figure if I throw it all out there, people can pick through it and maybe find something useful! :smileyvery-happy:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Quick story,

I got my BoA AMEX in the mail today. Went online to my acct to see if I could activate online (couldn't) and saw that they had my Rewards Card that I product changed listed as an AMEX w/a 7.5k cl AND the new AA AMEX w/ a 7.5K cl !

I said ' oh boy it's my lucky day ". Somehow they messed up and I got two cards. I don't need another card but I'll combine for 15k!!

I activate the one and then ask the CSR if I can combine the two. She takes a pause and says

'I see it's your birthday today Mr. A-------- , we here at Bank of America wish you a very happy birthday but we can't give you a gift like that. That other acct is now inactive now that you activated your new card. I hope like the new AMEX card and buy yourself a very nice present with it. It's a zero APR until October.'

I had to chuckle.

It's been a good birthday anyway.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+