cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Using Old Credit Report...Will They Recon?

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: AMEX Using Old Credit Report...Will They Recon?

@shane82388 wrote:

Yeah well at this point id almost just let lying dogs lie and wait the 30 days... (or is 28 days now? lol)

Or should i call and see if they would consider me for the Green Charge For Business instead?

I would wait 30 days and try again.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 26
shane82388
Established Contributor

Ok ive checked and it still only says AMEX - Sept. 2011 and Chase - Jan. 2011 so I guess i wasnt hard pulled.

They must of just looked over the same credit report and concluded what their system already decided was the correct decision.

Message 22 of 26
shane82388
Established Contributor

I did just notice that my student loan account that ive had since about Feb. 2007 only has one month having been reported and then just says "closed".

Screen Shot 2012-03-13 at 3.50.12 PM.png

See what i mean? Thats the only mention of it as well...That could be why my Experian is randomly coming up with lack of installment loans as a reason why its being hurt?

Message 23 of 26
shane82388
Established Contributor

I guess its possibly better off because that account had a couple lates on it from 2009 or so...but still...its weird because i believe its reporting a 1 closed and 2 open accounts on my other reports! (1 account split for each individual loan)

Message 24 of 26
Tonya-E
Established Contributor

OP...Experian hasn't updated everyone's student loans from the Direct Loan site change.  If you had a balance, it will eventually report.  Mine hasn't updated on Experian yet either.  It's on TU as of last month and updated on EQ in November.

Wallet: Amex BCP-45k| Barclays Rewards MC-26.3k| Citi Thank You Preferred-27.5k| Citi Double Cash-14k| Target MC-11.5k| Walmart MC-7.5k| Chase Freedom Unlimited Signature-6k

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 26
shane82388
Established Contributor

@tonyaether wrote:

OP...Experian hasn't updated everyone's student loans from the Direct Loan site change.  If you had a balance, it will eventually report.  Mine hasn't updated on Experian yet either.  It's on TU as of last month and updated on EQ in November.

Yeah, well its reporting, on there both without the history, but without the negs as well...hopefully the negs arent put back on!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.