Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Verizon Wireless Offer

tag
ginger1477
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX Verizon Wireless Offer

Thanks for posting this crib duchess! And a day before I was gonna pay my bill with a different card. Smiley Happy
I did two payments of over a 100.00. I also have the 10 percent off, so I'm wondering if that will go along. Got two emails. One said to look for a 25.00 credit, and the other one just said I used an offer, so maybe it did the ten percent the second time?
Capital One Quicksilver: 14k * Alliant: 4k * BoA: 6k * Discover 5k * Best Buy Visa: 10k * Amex BCE: 7k, Amex Everyday: 1k * Target RedCard: 9k * Walmart: 10k * Citi 2k * Care Credit: 10k
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I got a total of 4 emails as well. I 2 are for the $25 and 2 for the 10%

Message 12 of 16
krial
Regular Contributor

Did not have the offer on either of our Blue Cash Everyday cards, but she did on her EveryDay card.

Sure would have been nice to have it on all 3 cards, but hey $50 is nothing to scoff at.

Goal: 800, Current Scores: EX 735, EQ 746, TU 745
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn't have any Verizon offers for my PRGC or Everyday but when I logged in to check for it, i got a pre-approval offer for a Personal Loan for $25K which is pretty nice, and some other shopping/dining offers I hadn't loaded up yet. You guys should BOLO for that offer too.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love myFico Peeps... thank you for the share!  I am paying my bill tomorrow!  Wahoo... I am going to break it down!  Love Love Love you!  I am guessing I can do this next month also?  Or is this just a 1 time ?  Definitely need this for the Holiday Season!!! 

Message 15 of 16
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I love myFico Peeps... thank you for the share!  I am paying my bill tomorrow!  Wahoo... I am going to break it down!  Love Love Love you!  I am guessing I can do this next month also?  Or is this just a 1 time ?  Definitely need this for the Holiday Season!!! 

Good for 2 $100 payments or $50 cash back or 5,000 in MRs. Did my 2nd payment yesterday and I was super happy! Smiley Happy 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.