cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Website Reformatted (Shows Offers)

tag
ceemee2203
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX Website Reformatted (Shows Offers)

Well, I can't upgrade my BCE until May after May but I think I remember seeing that back in June when I switched from the SPG to BCE.
Current Cards: AMEX Everyday ($15k), AMEX BCE ($20k), Amex Platinum, Arrival ($11.5k), Merrill+ ($7.5k), Freedom ($5k), Double Cash ($6.5k)

2/16 - 864 Fico EQ (CITI); 818 Fico Ex (AMEX)
Message 21 of 25
firstladyd
Contributor

So how reliable are these prqualified things. I'm not a card member. If I apped this would b my 1st amex if approved. It suggests the spg.

Starting Score: 585
Current Score: TU 734 Walmart EQ 704 FICO EX 721
Goal Score: 750 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 25
iloverewards
Valued Member

I currently have no offers. Smiley Sad 

Chase Sapphire Preferred | Freedom | IHG Rewards Club
Citi Dividend | Simplicity | AAdvantage
Discover It
Capital One Quicksilver
Amex Blue Cash
Barclay Arrival | NFL Extra Points
Bank of America Better Balance Rewards
US Bank Platinum Visa
Message 23 of 25
icetrap06
Regular Contributor

I'm not sure how accurate the Pre-Qualifiers are for non-members to be honest.  I think they are a good indicator your on the right track, but on the same token...I've had them in the past for Delta SkyMiles cards but still was declined.   From what I understand, they pull a list of people who fit the criteria for the card based on information about the user.  For instance, if you fly Delta alot (as I did at the time of getting my pre-qualifiers in the mail) you may be preselected for an offer.

Do you stay at Starwood Hotels alot?  If you do not, then it may indicate they are looking at more than what I mentioned above.

NFCU cashRewards (22k) | Discover IT (8k) | AMEX EveryDay (5k) | AMEX Delta Gold (5k) | CSP (5k) | Marriott Rewards Premier (5k) | Citi Hilton Reserve(5k) | AMEX SPG (2k)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores: EQ - 670 | TU- 742 | EX - 691
Message 24 of 25
firstladyd
Contributor

No I don't stay at any hotels in a while, at least not the last 2 years. They so tempt me with that offer.

Starting Score: 585
Current Score: TU 734 Walmart EQ 704 FICO EX 721
Goal Score: 750 Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.