pizzadude

Re: AMEX ZYNC PC

ZYNC can be upgraded to other charge cards. There are examples of people who have been given the upgrade option, just do a search on "zync upgrade". Semantically there is no difference ( at least to me ) between an upgrade and a PC. Maybe they pull your CR, who knows what their criteria is. The option is not available to everyone, but it is offered. Personally I would never choose an upgrade, I would choose to open a new account with a Hard pull if necessary; I would rather have an additional TL backdated, to help boost my AAoA.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Valued Contributor
dalebb

Shiu wrote:

How about doing a PC from Zync to Blue Cash?

nope, new app

MarineVietVet

[ Edited ]

Mickey11 wrote:
PC? It's not on the abbreviations thread!

PC is now included in the Abbreviations.

I just added it. Thanks for the heads up.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}