Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX ZYNC

tag
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX ZYNC

@lazylane wrote:

Congrats! Reading this is making me want to app for one. I just opened 2 new Citi accounts 3 months ago though so I really shouldn't put any more inq's on my report but I'm very tempted Smiley Frustrated

uh oh.................Smiley Very Happy

I gave in to the tempation after reading all the success stories and was APPROVED Smiley Very Happy I can't believe it!! Woohoo!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!  It seems to be raining Zync cards all over the forum.

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 31 of 37
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@MsLadyRover LOL!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 32 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got approved yesterday, does anyone know how long it takes to arrive?

Message 33 of 37
HikingFICOMountain
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got approved yesterday, does anyone know how long it takes to arrive?

I applied last Friday evening and received mine on yesterday.

~Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently~
Message 34 of 37
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I just gotta add my 2 cents...   I love the Zync. It has made my life infinitely easier... its a pretty card, and amex has been great. My account is easy to manage online, The bill is easy to pay online.  and my internal CL on the zync is more than enough to cover my spending needs.   Plus, if you have a number of different bank accounts, Amex saves all the info in there, so you don't have to enter the routing number and account number every time!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 35 of 37
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Can't wait for the day I get approved for a Zync....

Do they pull EX exclusively for charge cards as well? My EX will be pretty clean once all is said and done...only issues will be 2 paid judgments...how does AMEX feel about PR's?

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 36 of 37
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@injustifiiable wrote:

Can't wait for the day I get approved for a Zync....

Do they pull EX exclusively for charge cards as well? My EX will be pretty clean once all is said and done...only issues will be 2 paid judgments...how does AMEX feel about PR's?

I got approved with a settled judgement reporting.  Filed 2007, settled 2009...  it was a big judgment too... 14K  I think they are more forgiving of judgments on the zync

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.