cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Zync approval - what are the chances of it getting cancelled before the card arrives?

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX Zync approval - what are the chances of it getting cancelled before the card arrives?

@rtw wrote:

Webhopper is right on point as this is day 2 for me in the garden.

You are still having those pesky withdrawals?

I'm just very glad it worked out for the OP, I would have felt bad for a decline, after we pushed her to go for it!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 21 of 38
Cageym
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX Zync approval - what are the chances of it getting cancelled before the card arrives?

Look at that, it worked for someone else to, congrats!. Don't worry about the e-mail, I didn't get my second one for a couple of days.

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 22 of 38
charyot77
Regular Contributor

@rtw wrote:

Congrats! It feels like I was approved too. You went for the BCE?

I went for the regular Blue Card (I think the one that just gives rewards points). I live abroad so probably wont be using it at grocery stores or gas stations anytime soon.

I'll let you guys know my credit scores when I get time later.

Message 23 of 38
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@rtw wrote:

Me too, Webhopper. Especially since I've been shot down twice for the BCP. But they were both SP's since I'm a member. January is feeling like destiny for me.

I want the lowes business amex.  I think this will be my goal for 7/30/13.  At that time, I want NFCU NavCheck, NFCU Business Rewards Mastercard, and Amex Business Lowes Rewards

can a person get that if they have a rental property?

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 24 of 38
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@j_casteel wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

@rtw wrote:

Me too, Webhopper. Especially since I've been shot down twice for the BCP. But they were both SP's since I'm a member. January is feeling like destiny for me.

I want the lowes business amex.  I think this will be my goal for 7/30/13.  At that time, I want NFCU NavCheck, NFCU Business Rewards Mastercard, and Amex Business Lowes Rewards

Yes.  The property must be managed through an LLC or similar sort of business entity to be eligible to open up a business checking, and apply for business credit. I plan on personally gauranteeing these business cards. Applying for the LLC requires an articles of organization (don't let this scare you as its easily done online). Also you have to file with the Secretary of state and do an annual report and an annual fee.  Overall its not too much of a headache.

FICO 9:

Message 25 of 38
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@j_casteel wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

@rtw wrote:

Yes.  The property must be managed through an LLC or similar sort of business entity to be eligible to open up a business checking, and apply for business credit. I plan on personally gauranteeing these business cards. Applying for the LLC requires an articles of organization (don't let this scare you as its easily done online). Also you have to file with the Secretary of state and do an annual report and an annual fee.  Overall its not too much of a headache.

oh...i had a DBA account that I used for rental and renovation work. I have a rental property in Tahlequah, but i'd rather not go through all the hassle of getting a LLC.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 26 of 38
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I don't want to threadjack so I will PM you Smiley Happy

FICO 9:

Message 27 of 38
charyot77
Regular Contributor

So if the "status" page says "approved" then I'm pretty much in right? lol

If I land these two cards, I think I'm actually done for a while.

Right now I have 

Orchard Bank MC: $300 Limit

US Bank Visa (Secured) $300 Limit

Capital One MC: $2750

Capital One Cash Back: $750

Barclays Travelocity Amex: $1200

I cancelled one of my Orchard Cards and it looks like Merrick has just recently cancelled my $300 limit Hooters card. Smiley Very Happy 

The annual fee cards (Orchard Bank, US Bank, and the smaller CapOne card) are getting the chop next when their annual fees are due!

My FAKO scores are all in the 690-710 range...which I know means absolutely nothing.  I have perfect payment histories with all of my credit accounts and no chargeoffs or collections except for the one judgement which I thought I had found a lawyer to handle but that story is for another forum!

I dont feel in the clear yet...but I'm so glad that this forum kept encouraging me, and steered me clear of the super subprime cards.

Message 28 of 38
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

my bad OP...it was my fault for digressing.

BK discharged 1/10/17

Message 29 of 38
charyot77
Regular Contributor

@j_casteel wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

my bad OP...it was my fault for digressing.

no worry, it's a public forum, and the search function works great. information posted is information shared Cat Happy

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.