Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Zync news?

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

AMEX Zync news?

Anyone heard anything about ht eZync? I still have mine and deciding what to do with it.

I can't complain about the AF. I recently closed my PRG card since I wasn't using it. So i'm left with the Delta Gold, BCE and Zync. Thinking of cutting the Delta this year.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX Zync news?

@CS800 wrote:

Anyone heard anything about ht eZync? I still have mine and deciding what to do with it.

I can't complain about the AF. I recently closed my PRG card since I wasn't using it. So i'm left with the Delta Gold, BCE and Zync. Thinking of cutting the Delta this year.

ive heard nothing, I spoke to a rep last week concerning a different matter and before we hung up I aksed about the zync and she said that amex has no plans for the zync at this time Smiley Sad 

but, the best way I can see of at least making the zync a little bit of a better card is by getting the new no AF Every day card, since that card carries full MR points it would convert the zync points from MRe to full MR. so in essence we would have a $25 AF charge card with NPSL that generates full MR points. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.