Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: AMEX Zync

oh concord when was your CLD, you can't get any CLI or new accounts for 6 months from that date.

and I was looking at the rewards and once you add the categories aren't you basically creating a white Green card? 

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: AMEX Zync

For anyone who missed it, here's the original thread on the Zync:

New American Express Zync Charge Card!!!!!

I'm not in the market for another card, but I have to admit that I like the idea of a $25 annual fee (rather than the prevailing fees for the old-school cards), plus the option to tweak your rewards package. Interesting twist.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}