Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Zync

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Zync

@corymcd88 wrote:
I dont AMEX told me that it was the best fire me with my credit score.

Im confused by this. I get that there telling you the score is to low but that would be there internal score, not just your fico. Which card are you wanting from them? Still zync?

Message 11 of 25
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@corymcd88 wrote:
I dont AMEX told me that it was the best fire me with my credit score.

Im confused by this. I get that there telling you the score is to low but that would be there internal score, not just your fico. Which card are you wanting from them? Still zync?

Any that i can get, then change it later after some time has passed.
Message 12 of 25
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@corymcd88 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Under their app status page, what reason do they give you?

Credit score too low a rep in credit annalist sad the same. To menny inq in 6 mouths old two.

You really need to think about gardening for a year. Your doing nothing but hurting your chances for approvals.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think Amex are pretty income-sensitive too.

Message 14 of 25
logan_720
Established Contributor

Thats a tough one, obviously your score is going to play a role, but they are going to look more at history, and negatives on your report, as they analyze it through their own risk factor system. They are kind of strange, I was approved for the Zync with no special terms and I am only working part time and am a full time student. 

Message 15 of 25
JustMe77
Frequent Contributor

I was approved a week after opening my Chase Freedom card. When Chase pulled my score, it was 670 I think. It was probably even lower for Amex.

Current Cards: Banana Republic Visa ($5,300), Chase Freedom ($2,000), Discover It ($11,500), Amex Costco True Earnings ($5,000), Chase Slate ($2,500)
Message 16 of 25
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@logan_720 wrote:

Thats a tough one, obviously your score is going to play a role, but they are going to look more at history, and negatives on your report, as they analyze it through their own risk factor system. They are kind of strange, I was approved for the Zync with no special terms and I am only working part time and am a full time student. 

I have one charge off that is not mine, and i have been trying to get it off for over two years and they are one minet saying they are going to remove it and they they say thier are not, it is Chase, it is from eary '09.
Message 17 of 25
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Who does the Charge Off belong to, and how are you associated with it?

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 18 of 25
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

Who does the Charge Off belong to, and how are you associated with it?

Chase, it is a Fraud account.
Message 19 of 25
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

File a police report, send a copy of the police report as well as a wacko letter about how you will sue the pants off of chase and the bureaus if they continue to report this fraudulent account. If they continue to report it, find a lawyer through legal aid and have him start writing letters. You shouldn't be dealing with this.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.