Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX and Arrival+ ?

tag
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX and Arrival+ ?

So looking at Delta for the dates I'm looking into, the flight is operated by VA. With miles it's looking like it'll be 60,000 + 210 in fees. At that point, I can xfer MR to Delta and maybe even pick Delta Gold from AMEX instead of the Arrival+ for the 30k bonus. That is possible right? I guess my main concern is using two types of points. MR + Delta Miles in this example. Does that work?

Message 21 of 22
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX and Arrival+ ?

@AvadaKedavra wrote:

So looking at Delta for the dates I'm looking into, the flight is operated by VA. With miles it's looking like it'll be 60,000 + 210 in fees. At that point, I can xfer MR to Delta and maybe even pick Delta Gold from AMEX instead of the Arrival+ for the 30k bonus. That is possible right? I guess my main concern is using two types of points. MR + Delta Miles in this example. Does that work?

what you will be doing is transferring your mr into delta points so for example if you have 50k MR and 50k delta, when you transfer MR to delta you will then have 100k delta points in this particular example. I would try and wait to get better offer for delta amex since its an one time deal with signup bonuses. I guess you really don't have an choice in that respect with taxes. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.