Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX and Chase app

tag
5underparnv
Established Member

Re: AMEX and Chase app

Myjourney, thanks for the tip on the discover PC. I will try it and report back. Thanks to all for the advice. I will wait until the two HP,s drop off next month and app the AMEX x 2. Then do the 3x CL in 61 days. Then go for the Chase. Then over to the garden for some rehab. Great advice from all.
Thanks
Message 11 of 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

@5underparnv wrote:
Myjourney, thanks for the tip on the discover PC. I will try it and report back. Thanks to all for the advice. I will wait until the two HP,s drop off next month and app the AMEX x 2. Then do the 3x CL in 61 days. Then go for the Chase. Then over to the garden for some rehab. Great advice from all.
Thanks

Glad to help 

Good luck on your apps but i'm pretty sure you'll do just fine and be approved for both

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 14
5underparnv
Established Member

Need info on the PC from Discover More to IT. Will this require a HP? Will wait until after above to do this if it does. Thanks
Message 13 of 14
enharu
Super Contributor

There's no HP to PC the discover card. Just call the number on back of card and the process will take less than 3minutes.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.