Did you mean: 

AMEX and Teletrack

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX and Teletrack

@minimock wrote:

Hello,

Teletrack has contacted Paycheck Today to re-verify the information.  Teletrack has since updated your Consumer Report and will mail you an updated copy.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Thank you,

XXXXXX   XXXXXXXX 
Client Service

I hope that their "UPDATE" doesn't mean they are just going to report the very same thing with a newer date.  According to what I've read over on the "Rebuilding" section of this website, that's usually what happens.  An UPDATE does not necessarily mean they have REMOVED the offending tradeline. 

I hope that, in your case, they HAVE removed the offending nonsense.  I am anxious to hear what your CR looks like now. 

Message 31 of 54
minimock
Frequent Contributor

I got the impression they took it off, but when I get the letter, Ill report back.

Message 32 of 54
minimock
Frequent Contributor

They took it off......

I couldnt wait LOL, the quest for the Holy Grail is over....... Welcome to AMEX LOL

app.jpg

Message 33 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!!  I am thrilled for you. Smiley Very Happy 

Message 34 of 54
minimock
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Much!

Im laughing my butt off, I have 20 Hard Pulls in the last two years from AMEX........

Time to Garden I guess.

Kinda dissapointed though, I wont be able to post my usual Bi Annual AMEX rejection thread LOL

Message 35 of 54
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@minimock wrote:

Kinda dissapointed though, I wont be able to post my usual Bi Annual AMEX rejection thread LOL

HEY NOW!  Priorities!!!

Congrats on your Amex!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 36 of 54
john398
Senior Contributor

Congrats, and thanks for finding out they keep that info for 7 years I think American express is the only creditor I know that checks Teletrack

Message 37 of 54
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@minimock wrote:

They took it off......

I couldnt wait LOL, the quest for the Holy Grail is over....... Welcome to AMEX LOL

app.jpg

That is so awesome!!!  Congrats on your approval, and thanks for inspiring us all to fight against injustice!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 38 of 54
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Minimock, you inspired me to file a complaint in the BBB against a medical provider who never sent me a statement back in 2009 before turning my account to collections. I paid immediately upon finding out about the collection, but holy cow, why not send me a bill to pay?  I tried calling and writing for a GW, but their billing department got so rude with me, and stated that they NEVER investigate and NEVER delete information, even if it is inaccurate.

Your complaint has been submitted

Thank you for submitting your complaint to us.

The BBB that will process your complaint is:

• BBB of Tulsa

You will hear from this BBB soon regarding your complaint.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 39 of 54
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@minimock wrote:

They took it off......

app.jpg

BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!!

HAPPY DANCE!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 40 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.