cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX and Wells?

tag
NotACenturian

AMEX and Wells?

I'm assuming everybody has seen in the news today and yesterday AMEX and Wells came out and said they're going to join up and offer cards together by 2014.  I hear select markets will have access to the cards in the last quarter of this year.  I didn't see any specifics as far as rewards, fees, etc.  Anybody have any more info?  Sounds interesting, WF trying to compete a little more aggressively in the cc game.

CSP 10000; Marriott Rewards 8000; AMEX Platinum; Citi Diamond Preferred 6000; Chase Freedom 2200; WF 1600

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX and Wells?

No new information has been released other than has been posted here or referenced from the news articles.  I would imagine the earliest developments could be available to the rest of the masses around 1Q-2Q14.

Message 2 of 3
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX and Wells?

Hopefully they'll have some nice sign-up bonuses and rewards for me to take advantage of on my next AoR.
TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.