Established Member
boilerfan

Re: AMEX and sneaky tricks

They have a great Filet as well as the ability to hijack threads :smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
Pappy214

Amex is still mentally unstable. There now the thread is back on topic.  

"Evacuate, in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances."
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry... :smileyvery-happy:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Valued Member
karbon86

I just got my rebate this past week.  I was worried about this.  It's funny because my balance is now +$2XX.  I don't really use the card much anymore other than auto pay my sprint phone bill.  Since I have sprint SERO it's only $35 a month so I will have my cell phone bill paid for a while thanks to cash back.  I have a nice credit limit on this card but I don't trust amex anymore as being reliable and great customer service.  I only use my PenFed cash back now since it custs the rebate every month and I get more cash back :smileyvery-happy:  Plus customer service is kiss ass from them.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+