Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX.com FICO Score Updates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX.com FICO Score Updates

I was told the update would be after the statement comes out. So check around that time?
Message 51 of 97
Anonymous
Not applicable

All but one card has updated.

Message 52 of 97
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@axlm wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Does anyone who is still being shown the score from 4/2 have access to their Experian SPs?

I'm curious if the SP has actually been done and we just aren't getting the FICO score, or if there's been no SP at all since then.

I'm in the 4/2 batch, too. Checked today my Experian and Amex SP'd me on 4/29.

^^^ This is awesome to hear.  Smiley Very Happy

If they don't update the FICO score (that is displayed to us) in a day or two I might go ahead with my CLI request anyway, knowing that they likely have the new info even though we can't see it.

(it's a coin-toss either way in my case)

Thanks for sharing!  Smiley Wink

Keep us posted, UncleB

Well, as of today the score online still hasn't updated.

Perhaps I was a bit 'foolhardy" but I took a shot and tried for a CLI once again... and got the 7-10 day message (once again...).  Smiley Indifferent

I then decided to move forward with my app on the Delta Gold (with the plan to move the credit line to the BCP in 13 months)... it was approved, but only for $1k (again).

I would be lying if I said I wasn't slightly disappointed, but there's always the chance the Delta will eligible for CLIs, unlike the BCP.

I put the details here:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Amex-Delta-Gold-Approved/m-p/4606892

I'm curious to see if the score will update now that I've had a HP... I'll report back when it does (as of this morning it still hasn't, even after the app.)

Message 53 of 97
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I was told the update would be after the statement comes out. So check around that time?

I am not sure if thats accurate either both my prg and edp statement's posted on may 12th, and i haven't had mine updated since April so who knows. My last few updates have come around 3rd week of the month so i shall be checking amex to see if i have gotten the update yet. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 54 of 97
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm due for a CLI, but I'm afraid to do anything until I see what my updated score is (I have 3 other FICOs overdue for an update, and another due this week).  I don't feel like dealing with any more AA or, god forbid, a FR.

Message 55 of 97
UncleB
Credit Mentor

As a data point, it appears my applications yesterday caused my score to update; it's now showing the same score (751) that is displayed by the new Discover 'free' site, so I can also confirm that the Discover EX score is 'real'.

I have no idea if I would have been better off to wait on the score to update (on the dashboard) before apping for the Delta Gold or not; since it only got a $1k credit line I feel it's likely the old score (with the baddie) was used.  At least this card is intended on being a 'donor' eventually, anyway, so no harm is done in any case.

Next spring I'll likely go for an ED card... that will be the true test of if they have been holding my cards back due to ancient history or the credit score.

Message 56 of 97
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

As a data point, it appears my applications yesterday caused my score to update; it's now showing the same score (751) that is displayed by the new Discover 'free' site, so I can also confirm that the Discover EX score is 'real'.

I have no idea if I would have been better off to wait on the score to update (on the dashboard) before apping for the Delta Gold or not; since it only got a $1k credit line I feel it's likely the old score (with the baddie) was used.  At least this card is intended on being a 'donor' eventually, anyway, so no harm is done in any case.

Next spring I'll likely go for an ED card... that will be the true test of if they have been holding my cards back due to ancient history or the credit score.

UB,

My Amex score updated on May 18 and matched mt CCT score for EX, they always match, but my Discover score is TU not EX.

Message 57 of 97
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

UB,

My Amex score updated on May 18 and matched mt CCT score for EX, they always match, but my Discover score is TU not EX.

You're right, the score provided when you log into your Discover account is the TU FICO, but Discover is now also offering a EX FICO to everybody, even non-customers.

Here's the link with the info:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Free-Experian-FICO-from-Discover-Everyone-not-just-cardholders/td-p/4602842

Smiley Wink

Message 58 of 97
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

UB,

You're right, the score provided when you log into your Discover account is the TU FICO, but Discover is now also offering a EX FICO to everybody, even non-customers.

Here's the link with the info:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Free-Experian-FICO-from-Discover-Everyone-not-just-cardholders/td-p/4602842

Smiley Wink

Awesome, worked perfectly and and my score was and exact match. Thanks UB..

Message 59 of 97
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

My american express fico score just updated, it was pretty much on schedule around third week of the month it has been like this for last three months. The slighly weird part was the score was pulled on the 18th but didnt show up till today. 

Also on a side note both my discover and amex scores matched up exactly, the score were pulled about two days apart though. Discover on 5/20 and amex 5/18. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 60 of 97
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.