Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX.com FICO Score Updates

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX.com FICO Score Updates

There is definitely something hinky going on. My last date is April 4th. The update should have happened a full week ago. it's been a day or two late before (arriving on the 15th or 16th, instead of the 14th), but never this late. Sadly, I am also waiting to see what happens with my score, as my rental had the right to pull my credit, but none of my other reports show an inq.

Edit: The website has also been showing my statement balance as 0.00 for the last week or two. CL hasn't adjusted, and I've been charging every couple days, so there isn't any AA that I'm aware of.

Message 31 of 97
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

i am also waiting for them to update so i can compare to the one discover gives now :-)

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 32 of 97
PandiferBear
Frequent Contributor

FWIW, my Amex score has updated (5/11), but DH's Amex score has not since.....April 2nd. Very odd. Not sure if it means anything, but I checked his 4/2 Amex score against the EX score Chase Slate gives, and it has not changed (was 780 per Amex 4/2, and still 780 as of Chase 5/7). Maybe the lack of update is because the score has not changed?? Just throwing out ideas here. Very strange so many people have the same date for their last update.

EX 793 (06/29/16) TU 787 (07/03/16) EQ 711 (06/30/16) Goal: 780 across the board
Amex Everyday: $25,000 | Venture: $15,000 | Chase Hyatt: $12,000 | Discover IT: $11,700 | Barclay Ring $7,500 | Quicksilver: $7,750 | CareCredit: $5,000 | Amazon Synch: $5,000
Message 33 of 97
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@PandiferBear wrote:

FWIW, my Amex score has updated (5/11), but DH's Amex score has not since.....April 2nd. Very odd. Not sure if it means anything, but I checked his 4/2 Amex score against the EX score Chase Slate gives, and it has not changed (was 780 per Amex 4/2, and still 780 as of Chase 5/7). Maybe the lack of update is because the score has not changed?? Just throwing out ideas here. Very strange so many people have the same date for their last update.

April 2nd was my last update as well.  Smiley Frustrated

In my own case I've had a significant (positive) change in my score since that date, so it shouldn't be static due to nothing changing (again, at least in my case).

I already know what the correct score is, but I want to try for a CLI and I know my chance will be much better with the new score vs. the old one.

Message 34 of 97
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Does anyone who is still being shown the score from 4/2 have access to their Experian SPs?

I'm curious if the SP has actually been done and we just aren't getting the FICO score, or if there's been no SP at all since then.

Message 35 of 97
PandiferBear
Frequent Contributor

Well, that knocks out my idea. Hopefully they will start updating soon. Definitely seems like something is up with that particular date. Maybe it will figure itself out on 6/2. Got my fingers crossed for everyone.

EX 793 (06/29/16) TU 787 (07/03/16) EQ 711 (06/30/16) Goal: 780 across the board
Amex Everyday: $25,000 | Venture: $15,000 | Chase Hyatt: $12,000 | Discover IT: $11,700 | Barclay Ring $7,500 | Quicksilver: $7,750 | CareCredit: $5,000 | Amazon Synch: $5,000
Message 36 of 97
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went and checked. Mine updated May 4th. (But my EDP bonus still shows 2 transactions + 1 pending and there are 5+1. And the 5 are split 3 me, 2 DH so it's not like it's not picking up one card and not the other). 

DH's is April 13th. 

Message 37 of 97
axlm
Regular Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Does anyone who is still being shown the score from 4/2 have access to their Experian SPs?

I'm curious if the SP has actually been done and we just aren't getting the FICO score, or if there's been no SP at all since then.

I'm in the 4/2 batch, too. Checked today my Experian and Amex SP'd me on 4/29.

Last update: NOV 2022

Message 38 of 97
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@axlm wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

I'm in the 4/2 batch, too. Checked today my Experian and Amex SP'd me on 4/29.

^^^ This is awesome to hear.  Smiley Very Happy

If they don't update the FICO score (that is displayed to us) in a day or two I might go ahead with my CLI request anyway, knowing that they likely have the new info even though we can't see it.

(it's a coin-toss either way in my case)

Thanks for sharing!  Smiley Wink

Message 39 of 97
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

Mine was updated May 11. Earlier than usual. It's usually the 19th or 20th.

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 40 of 97
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.