Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX credit limit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX credit limit

I think that's part of the bittersweet misery you have to go through before you see the increase in your limit.... just kidding, it should be reflected by tonight or tomorrow. They're pretty quick about it, from my experience. Oh yeah, congrats to ya for the increase! Great day it is! (Side note: I just got approved for a US Bank CLI! WOO!) Yay to us!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I think that's part of the bittersweet misery you have to go through before you see the increase in your limit.... just kidding, it should be reflected by tonight or tomorrow. They're pretty quick about it, from my experience. Oh yeah, congrats to ya for the increase! Great day it is! (Side note: I just got approved for a US Bank CLI! WOO!) Yay to us!

really?? reflected tonight or tomorrow?? the approval was on the 16th....i'm keeping my fingers crossed, as I would like my utilization to go down drastically after the increase
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLI requests somehow glitch the status board. Doesn't mean your CLI was approved. If it was approved it is instantaneous and shows on your dashboard as credit available immediately.

Rob
Message 13 of 14
creditconcept
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
question about amex credit cards. For example, stating an HHI of $40,000 and having 3 cards. "A" has a cl of $20000, "B" has $10000 and "C" has $5000 equals to $35000 total credit limit with AMEX. Can I surpass $40000 worth of credit limit or have to stay below of my income.

Pre-recession problems......sigh

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.