Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX credit reporting question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX credit reporting question

Was approved for the Zync card a few weeks ago.  When I got it I didn't have a page that specified the bureau pulled and the score.  Every card I've ever applied for(approved or denied) I've seen the score and bureau pulled.  Anyone else have this issue?  I see a lot of ppl state what their score was by Amex pulled

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX credit reporting question

@Anonymous wrote:

Was approved for the Zync card a few weeks ago.  When I got it I didn't have a page that specified the bureau pulled and the score.  Every card I've ever applied for(approved or denied) I've seen the score and bureau pulled.  Anyone else have this issue?  I see a lot of ppl state what their score was by Amex pulled

AMEX only gives credit score when you apply their revolver (credit card) and didn't get the lowest APR on the term. Charge card has no APR so according to law AMEX is not obligated to give you credit score.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX credit reporting question

@trumpet-205 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

AMEX only gives credit score when you apply their revolver (credit card) and didn't get the lowest APR on the term. Charge card has no APR so according to law AMEX is not obligated to give you credit score.

BOOOO...I wanted to know my EX fico...lamesauce.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.