MyFICO sells Equifax and TransUnion. 

OK, now Applied Bank is the only exception I know Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 14
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX does not report to TU?

@HiLine wrote:

OK, now Applied Bank is the only exception I know Smiley Tongue

...and it probably doesn't even matter, anymore: it looks like Applied Bank is no longer in the credit card business. 

Whenever I log in to pay my bill, the old invitations to apply are gone, and I can't find anything on the site that relates to credit cards (other than a link to make payment on an existing card).

Message 12 of 14
HiLine
Blogger

Perhaps they are phasing out the business but in the meantime still maintaining existing accounts? 

Message 13 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

I'm certain if you dug far enough you could find plenty of credit cards that don't report to all three; however, given what this forum is, they just don't come up here on a regular basis.  If you look across the industry, even in today's all (well OK, most) information is found on the web somewhere, we get only a repeated few lenders through the door here.  

TU's just inconsisently wierd for me regarding reported tradelines and balances; this past month Chase reported one balance ($0) to EX / EQ, and $7 to TU.  This one is likely Chase's fault, but it is *always* TU wonkiness for me.

Amex updates also have been inconsistent and slow, though thay may be a fault of CK as alluded to previously: I know my CS is waaaaay out of whack compared to my actual EX report with regards to balances, sometimes months behind.  Data analysis issues unfortunately distort the picture via any service, end of the day, sometimes have to go to the "real" report for accurate information.

        
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.