Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX fast to credit reward miles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX fast to credit reward miles

Approved for the Delta Gold 2 weeks ago.

$1k spent within a week and half.  Checked account last night and 30,000 miles showed up.

Still pending investigation on their end to get me the 50,000 miles sign up reward.  Hopefully it goes well.

1st billing isn't even concluded yet!

Good job amex!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX fast to credit reward miles

Amex is pretty fast.  Sweet and enjoy...

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the exact opposite, I met my spend in February and they just this month posted my bonus points, however with my BCP the bonus posted the day after I met spend. I still had Barclay points until this month so I was not really in a hurry anyway.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had the exact opposite, I met my spend in February and they just this month posted my bonus points, however with my BCP the bonus posted the day after I met spend. I still had Barclay points until this month so I was not really in a hurry anyway.

Would you happen to know if Citi is quick with posting points?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Amex is pretty fast.  Sweet and enjoy...

I hope they give me the 50k signup instead of the 30k.

50k would almost give me a roundtrip for 2 (SFO to NYC) this summer.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I only have the Citi DC, and it is new, only one statement so far. The posted the available CB for my purchases when the first statement cut, I assume I will get the pay reward and new purchase reward with the next statement.

Message 6 of 7
icyhot
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Citi is very slow. Probably the slowest I have. They didn't post my miles after I met my spend until 2 days after my due date

Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.