Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX income question?! Please help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX income question?! Please help!

@Anonymous wrote:

Your friend is wrong and you are causing yourself unnecessary worry. I just app'd with AMEX the other day and it clearly says for you to put all income available to you, not just your own. I figure it is set up like that for people that don't work but have someone that takes care of them financially. You filled out the AMEX application according to what they wanted. AMEX asked for all available income and not just yours, you gave them the numbers that they wanted, end of story. I would not advise that you keep tampering with this because if you do you will likely cause yourself problems. I like the motto "if there isn't a problem, don't try to fix it".

Excellent advice. If I remember correctly, most credit apps word it like that. I am a homemaker so I use my husband's income. Thanks for the information!!!

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX income question?! Please help!

Okay I just wanted to confirm, since I'm not using a spouse as additional income vs using my parents...

Thank you all for replying! Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.