Valued Member
starboundphoenix

AMEX member rewards and linking cards/accounts

AMEX gurus,

I have a Zync, a BCP (DW is AU), and AU on DW's Plat.

I have read bits and pieces about how people have linked better earning AMEX cards to their Platinum MR account and all of the points have accrued as MR first. I know the BCP is a cashback card. But as far as the Zync or maybe one of the other AMEX line is concerned can someone explain how to maximize MR first earnings with our AMEX accounts? Thanks in advance!

-SB

Starting Score: EX: 652 FICO | TU: ??? FICO | EQ ??? FICO
Current Score: EX: 760 FICO | TU: 737 FICO | EQ: 754 FICO
Goal Score:      EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
Venture, BCP, Zync, USAA AMEX, Freedom, Forward, NFCU Flagship, Discover, Barclay, Mil Star, United Explorer

Valued Contributor
Crashem

Re: AMEX member rewards and linking cards/accounts

[ Edited ]

Great question.  If it was you Amex plat, you wouldn't have to do anything.  The zync points would accrue as mr first points instead of mr express.   I am however unclear if there is way of linking accounts between family members.  Mind calling Amex and seeing?

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Valued Member
starboundphoenix

Re: AMEX member rewards and linking cards/accounts

Sure will, Crashem. Will let you know.

Starting Score: EX: 652 FICO | TU: ??? FICO | EQ ??? FICO
Current Score: EX: 760 FICO | TU: 737 FICO | EQ: 754 FICO
Goal Score:      EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
Venture, BCP, Zync, USAA AMEX, Freedom, Forward, NFCU Flagship, Discover, Barclay, Mil Star, United Explorer

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+