Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX messed up.

tag
Exonumist
Established Contributor

AMEX messed up.

I just got my Delta card in the mail today. Everything is great except that they ignored the skymiles account number that I entered into the app and instead assigned me a new one. It's already updated on my account, but the csr said that I'd have to call back on the 17th (10 days) to get a new card issued. I guess it's not too big of a deal, but its somewhat of an inconvenience. Anybody else had this issue?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ceemee2203
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX messed up.

Happened with my SPG. They had to merge my accounts.

Current Cards: AMEX Everyday ($15k), AMEX BCE ($20k), Amex Platinum, Arrival ($11.5k), Merrill+ ($7.5k), Freedom ($5k), Double Cash ($6.5k)

2/16 - 864 Fico EQ (CITI); 818 Fico Ex (AMEX)
Message 2 of 4
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

yeah you'll probably have to merge the account through delta also, my dad has two amex skymiles (personal and delta) it's literally been a month and I'm still trying to get them merged

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 3 of 4
adavis425
Established Contributor

Yeah, I wound up with two accounts due to my own error, but it was easy enough to merge the two on Delta's site. It took less than 24 hours, certainly not a month.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.