cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX new Delta Skymiles BLUE card is up!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

AMEX new Delta Skymiles BLUE card is up!

Wasnt there last night, but is now.  Wonder if the credit requirements are roughly the same?  Use to be that the Delta Gold was the easiest to get.....

https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card/delta-blue/?eep=25339&intlink=US-Acq-CCSG-USHP-...

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Noctilum
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX new Delta Skymiles BLUE card is up!

Yes, today is the first day for applications. It is supposedly targeting the younger crowd who are just starting to venture out into the world so I would imagine credit requirements are no more strict than the Delta Gold card and probably even more lax.
Message 2 of 33
ScarlettClone
Valued Member

I asked this morning via chat if a PC is available and was told not at this time, but possibly in a few weeks. 

Message 3 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

This card is intriguing to me.....hmmm......I can definitely see why it would be geared more towards the younger folks!

Message 4 of 33
drboxing
Established Contributor

I don't think this card offers priority boarding or 1st checked bag is free

Message 5 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

okay, some data points.

It does not have priority boarding, pay with miles feature, [no checked bag either] and does have foreign transaction fees. Wanted to point that out for all.

Just got off of chat and was able to pc my delta gold (opened in may) to this (it better suits my actual needs, while meeting a want)

I was told it was not open to pc's until 12pm et which just so happend to be while chatting. Did have to specify how and why I wanted the change.

Message 6 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@drboxing wrote:
I don't think this card offers priority boarding or 1st checked bag is free

No, it doesn't. Unless I missed it in my marketing email, it seems this card also charges foreign transaction fees. 

I couldn't see apping for this card, but I could see pc'ing if you don't wanna pay the AF. 

Message 7 of 33
drboxing
Established Contributor

Because of the priority boarding and no fee 1st baggage I'll stick with the Delta Gold.

Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whew, thank goodness it's not purple or I might have jumped out of the garden 😂.
Message 9 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blue is nearly purple, and for you, I bet it would be a soft pull. Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.