Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX now offering free FICO 08

tag
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Re: American Express Finally giving me a FICO

Oh my gosh, bada_bing!  That is a wonderful score!  How long did it take you to reach that?  I am currently at 771 and want to continue to get the ultimate score.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 361 of 666
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX now offering free FICO 08

I don't have it yet.  But with all of the peeps getting the score, I have high hopes to see it soon.

Message 362 of 666
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

Since December 2014 I have noticed people posting about Amex giving them their FREE Experian 08 fico. The link was not there yesterday but today, it is!

I am already getting a Free EX 08 from Chase and the Chase layout is much nicer, but hey... I will take it from Amex too. I wish someone would give me a FICO bankcard score. None of my cards are giving them and the Citi's, etc. are not friendly to me yet. 

Just thought I'd share my info. 

amex.jpg

OMG!  Thank you so much for posting about this.  I went to check mine and I'm getting the Free Fico too!!!!! 

Message 363 of 666
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yfan wrote:

It appeared on my account today too. This means I now have free FICOs from all 3 CRAs:

• Citi for Equifax
  • Amex for Experian
  • Discover for Transunion

I need a Citi card and I'll have all three as well.  Smiley Happy

Message 364 of 666
ddemari
Super Contributor

Nice to see its rolling in for a lot of members. In assuming a lot of people are not getting it from chase because of their policy with slate. I feel like the EX fico with amex has a lot larger of audience.
Message 365 of 666
alextercero
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX now offering free FICO 08

i got it!!!! logged this morning and the link was available, it shows my fico score from July 4............

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 366 of 666
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Got it on my BCP today. Member Since 2012.

Message 367 of 666
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woo hoo! Mine is there on my ED.

Message 368 of 666
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up - it's now on my BCE too!

Message 369 of 666
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody noticing if they're rolling it out throughout the day, or was everybody's just there when they checked for the first time?

Basically -- did anybody check this AM, not have it, and check later today and it was there?

Message 370 of 666
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.