Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX now offering free FICO 08

tag
psm
Contributor

Re: AMEX now offering free FICO 08

My wife just got the score on hers and I don't on mine. We each have only BCP. Her's since 2011 mine since 2015. 

08-2022: EQ 830, TU 834, EX 832 - total credit limit 230,000+
Message 391 of 666
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: American Express Finally giving me a FICO

@ddemari wrote:
Nice to see its rolling in for a lot of members. In assuming a lot of people are not getting it from chase because of their policy with slate. I feel like the EX fico with amex has a lot larger of audience.

If Amex actually rolled it out to everyone.

Damn it Amex, get your poop in a group already!

        
Message 392 of 666
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: American Express Finally giving me a FICO

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Got it on my dashboard. Didn't see it yesterday.

Member since... June 2015! 

Wow. I still don't have it and I'm a member since March 2015. I was thinking maybe just because I'm new was the reason I haven't got it yet - guess not Smiley Sad

Probably just a hash of SSN or account number values TBH, or something similar: cheap to do computation wise and easy to get a subset of their membership.

        
Message 393 of 666
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

I wonder what lame reason they have for not rolling it out to everyone. "Some of our more affluent members might find it too ghetto..."

Message 394 of 666
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

Got mine today! Free EXP FICO makes this the best Tuesday EVAR! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 395 of 666
techiegirl
Regular Contributor

I've been a member since 1994 and I still haven't gotten it. I'm not sure how they're rolling it out. 

FICO: EQ - 809 TU- 808 EX - 797
Message 396 of 666
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I've been an Amex cardholder since 1988. I have the Platinum, BCP and Clear (older) cards, and I don't have the free EX FICO Score yet. I do get free scores from CITI (EQ) and Barclay (TU). Just waiting for Amex to give me EX so I'll have all three for FREE.

Message 397 of 666
Anonymous
Not applicable

member since 04, with recent app, there is a new fico score thingy on the right hand side when i log in.. it uses experian.. which seems to score pretty favorable for me

Message 398 of 666
android01
Valued Contributor

Logged into my account today, and I have the FICO score now!  Smiley Very Happy

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 399 of 666
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

AMEX Fico

I know that Amex was testing out the whole Fico score thing, today I logged on and saw it on my page. Has it been rolled out or is it still in the testing stage? Does it show up on anybody elses page?

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 400 of 666
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.