Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX only reports to EX?

tag
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Re: AMEX only reports to EX?

im exited to see the score bump as a result if the back dating.
5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 11 of 13
SanjeevR
Regular Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Repo-ed wrote:
So after nearly 3 months since apping for amex zync, it just showed up on my EX report only ( back dated to 06 via USAA CMS)

Do I need to pull FICO copies of TU and EQ, to see if they are during there?

bummer if they only report to the one - or atleast for me.

AMEX reports to all 3 bureaus. They typically report new accounts after the 1st full cycle statement goes through. EX is usually the 1st to report followed by EQ then TU.

+1

After now having 5 Amex cards, I can confirm. Amex will definitely report to all 3 CRA after the 1st statent has cut. EX is always first, then EQ (a day or 2 later), then TU. Transunion can take a week (even up to a month) to report after the others have updated.
Starting scores: Around 630 (Sep 2011)
Current FICO scores: TU ‘08 792 (Walmart) • EQ 765 • EX 771 (Amex)
Prime cards: JP Morgan Select (30K) • HHonors Reserve (30K) • Chase United MileagePlus Explorer (20K) • Chase Sapphire Preferred (20K) • Amex Hilton Honors Surpass (20K) • Amex BCP (20K) • Barclay Ring (20K) • Citi Thank You Premier MC/Visa (16K Combined) • Discover Escape (10K) • Amex SPG (5K) • Amex Premier Rewards Gold • US Bank Cash+ (5K+???)
Message 12 of 13
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

@SanjeevR wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Repo-ed wrote:
So after nearly 3 months since apping for amex zync, it just showed up on my EX report only ( back dated to 06 via USAA CMS)

Do I need to pull FICO copies of TU and EQ, to see if they are during there?

bummer if they only report to the one - or atleast for me.

AMEX reports to all 3 bureaus. They typically report new accounts after the 1st full cycle statement goes through. EX is usually the 1st to report followed by EQ then TU.

+1

After now having 5 Amex cards, I can confirm. Amex will definitely report to all 3 CRA after the 1st statent has cut. EX is always first, then EQ (a day or 2 later), then TU. Transunion can take a week (even up to a month) to report after the others have updated.

My 2nd statement printed, before they started reporting to EX.  That is what had me concerned.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.