Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX overnighted my PR Gold!

tag
ramblin_wreck08
Regular Contributor

AMEX overnighted my PR Gold!

I came home at lunch today to a surprise.  After apping for the PRG at lunch yesterday, it was at my door today!  They had stated 2-3 day delivery, so I was quite surprised.  The box and booklet were a nice touch, and I have to say that the card is beautiful! Seems to be more substantial than my Zync as well.  I also found it interesting that it has a different customer service number than the Zync.

Needless to say, I'm really excited right now!  Can't wait to fill up my car tonight and get 2x points! Smiley Very Happy

Amex BCP $20k | PenFed Platinum Rewards VS $16.5k | Amex HHonors $10k
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX overnighted my PR Gold!

@ramblin_wreck08 wrote:

I came home at lunch today to a surprise.  After apping for the PRG at lunch yesterday, it was at my door today!  They had stated 2-3 day delivery, so I was quite surprised.  The box and booklet were a nice touch, and I have to say that the card is beautiful! Seems to be more substantial than my Zync as well.  I also found it interesting that it has a different customer service number than the Zync.

Needless to say, I'm really excited right now!  Can't wait to fill up my car tonight and get 2x points! Smiley Very Happy

They did the same for me and I was surprised as well. Yes, each card has a different customer service line. I guess the higher the charge product probably better the customer service!

Message 2 of 7
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

Did you Pc to this?
My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems the OP (and myself) had a Zync and you cannot PC from Zync to any other charge product. You have to apply for it.

Message 4 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Thats great service!!! Congrats!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 7
ACsteel
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 7
CK_Charles_Lover
Regular Contributor

Congrats, LOVE mine

Trans Union Fico (Walmart) ,690 Experian Fico (Amex) 686(Opened 3 new accounts this month. In the Garden)

AMEX BCE ($19,500) AMEX PRG -(NPSL), BARCLAYS US AIR PREMIER WORLD ($10,000), BOA CASH REWARD -($6,000), CITI HILTON RESERVE SIGGY-(5,000), WALMART DISCOVER ( $5,800), CITI DIAMOND ($4,700), CITI DIVIDED WORLD ($4,500), AMAZON STORE($5,000), NORDSTROM VISA SIG($5,000), PAYPAL STORE ($4,000) Amex Delta Gold ($2000)
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.