Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX pre-qualificatiopn link

tag
slund5499
Established Contributor

AMEX pre-qualificatiopn link

Although I did not get pre-approved or pre-qualified for an Amex card, I did get recommendations for BCE and BCP.

Prior to today, I couldn't get anything from Amex (no recommendations, pre-qualifier or pre-approved). This tells me that I am getting close to getting approved for another card. I will wait and try the pre-qualifying link in a month.

JUst need to wait for new accounts to age and for my Exp score to update with Amex. Last SP was in October.

In the garden since 02/1/23. Newest Account AU Discover It 10K
02/23 Scores; EQ 608 TU 642 EX 575 CCU: 20%, Inq. 2, 1, 2 Collections $39K
Lending Club: newest account 2/3/23. Old Fico 1/17 EQ 530 TU 542 EX 512

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX pre-qualificatiopn link

Good luck 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
CraigHwk
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX pre-qualificatiopn link

Not really sure that means anything, to be honest.  I put in a bunch of fake information and it replied with the same Recommended Offers as yours.

With that said, I did't have any pre-approvals myself, but have since been accepted for the BCP and the Delta card.  

USAA MC ✪ Amex BCP, SPG, Platinum ✪ Chase Sapphire Preferred, Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Marriott Rewards, United Explorer ✪ Discover IT ✪ CapOne QS ✪ Fidelity Visa ✪ BarclaysPlatinum Rewards ✪ Citi Double Cash

Starting EX FICO (2010): 513 | Current FICO: EX 759, EQ: 773, TU: 761
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.