Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX pre selected offers site

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX pre selected offers site

Does anyone know why this site isn't working for current card holders? I was able to use this site to get my Gold, but ever since then it has automatically redirected me to the view all cards page.

I don't even get the option of entering in my information. It appears the site knows who I am from my IP address bc the view all cards page recognizes that I already have gold.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: AMEX pre selected offers site

Yep, me too, and no idea why.

They've also stopped telling me that I'm pre-approved for the Plat. I guess they finally realized that if I wasn't going to pay the Gold fee, I'm sure as heck not gonna pay $450 for the Plat. Smiley Very Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 7
tray
Valued Contributor

This happens to me as well, but I am quessing if AMEX has any card offerings for its current cardmembers would AMEX go through your personal email??

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 3 of 7
UpNUp
Regular Contributor

Same here

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe just call them and speak to a rep.  They have pretty good customer service.

Message 5 of 7
MS00000000
Regular Contributor

That happened to me too. I assumed it was because I wasn't preapproved for any other offers. Or, because I was preapproved for all of them. I'm betting on the former.

Message 6 of 7
tobey
Contributor

This system has been broken for months. I've tried it several times and always seem to get caught in an infinite loop. I just noticed there's no link to it anywhere on their homepage anymore, so maybe they're finally fixing it...

Starting Score: 737
Current Score: 777
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.