TXFrogDog

AMEX pre selected offers site

Does anyone know why this site isn't working for current card holders? I was able to use this site to get my Gold, but ever since then it has automatically redirected me to the view all cards page.

I don't even get the option of entering in my information. It appears the site knows who I am from my IP address bc the view all cards page recognizes that I already have gold.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: AMEX pre selected offers site

Yep, me too, and no idea why.

They've also stopped telling me that I'm pre-approved for the Plat. I guess they finally realized that if I wasn't going to pay the Gold fee, I'm sure as heck not gonna pay $450 for the Plat. :smileyvery-happy:

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Valued Contributor
tray

This happens to me as well, but I am quessing if AMEX has any card offerings for its current cardmembers would AMEX go through your personal email??

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Regular Contributor
UpNUp

Same here

Valued Member
Dhager

Maybe just call them and speak to a rep.  They have pretty good customer service.

Starting Score: TU-636 EQ-641
Current Score: TU-648 EQ-693
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
MS00000000

That happened to me too. I assumed it was because I wasn't preapproved for any other offers. Or, because I was preapproved for all of them. I'm betting on the former.

New Contributor
tobey

[ Edited ]

This system has been broken for months. I've tried it several times and always seem to get caught in an infinite loop. I just noticed there's no link to it anywhere on their homepage anymore, so maybe they're finally fixing it...

Starting Score: 737
Current Score: 770
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}