Contributor
ezef3ar

AMEX preaprovals on the mail For the Green And The Gold Card

im so exited  today  i got to preproval offers on the ,mail  for  both cards green and gold card    

so sad  i barrely got in the garden  2 months ago  :smileysad:   

since then   CHASE  BANK OF AMERICA    CITI BANK   AND  NOW AMERICAN EXPRES   HAVE BEEN SENDING ME PREAPOVALS  ON THE MAIL  

IM NEW  TO CREDIT BARRELY  10 MONTHS    

some how i manage to get a few cards   capitalone  paypal master card  jcpenny   amazon  walmart    navyfederal cash rewards   highest limit 2500 navyfederal  and paypal mastercard  2000$     a bunch of inquiries on all  creit agencyes like  5 on each   

i wish  i could get the amex gold card but i dont wanna risk it   all my balances  are  0 on all the credit cards    what do you guys think i should do  >??????

Regular Contributor
lionsfan20

Re: AMEX preaprovals on the mail For the Green And The Gold Card

5 inquiries is nothing..I would apply for the green

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+