Established Contributor
ccnewcc

Re: AMEX question

SnackTrader wrote:

ccnewcc wrote:

SnackTrader wrote:

DId it work for you, OP?  I can never get that site to give any results.

are you opted out?  I wanna try it but im concerned that it won't give me any results cuz im opted out.

I am not opted out.  Other sites (Discover in particular) have been able to show me preapprovals.

hmm this is interesting..must be something particualr with each ccc or just a glitch with Amex

Valued Contributor
creditnocash

Re: i never opted out or in. ive never had them show me anyt...

ccnewcc wrote:

creditnocash wrote:

i never opted out or in

ive never had them show me anything. 

Everyone is opted in.  The CRA sell our data unless we opt out.

But if you didn't oupt out and it still doesn't show any results, then i guess it doesn't really matter.  unless someone else wants to chime in and share their experience?

i just checked discover and open road,motiva, and more are pre qual and cap one was cap one cash and platinum was pre quallified. so must be just amex doesnt see me as a good customer yet. 

Current: Discover Fico 689 9/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014

2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Valued Contributor
SnackTrader

Re: AMEX question

ccnewcc wrote:

SnackTrader wrote:

ccnewcc wrote:

SnackTrader wrote:

DId it work for you, OP?  I can never get that site to give any results.

are you opted out?  I wanna try it but im concerned that it won't give me any results cuz im opted out.

I am not opted out.  Other sites (Discover in particular) have been able to show me preapprovals.

hmm this is interesting..must be something particualr with each ccc or just a glitch with Amex

Personally, I think it's either a glitch, or I haven't been identified as a "potential customer", and therefore they haven't SP'd my file.  But that's why I'm interested in what is happening to others when they visit that part of the site.

If anyone without an Amex relationship could let me know what they find, I would very much appreciate it.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $22.200, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Chase CSP (4/14) $12,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Forward (12/12) $9,600, Chase Freedom (12/12) $5,000

Last App: April 2, 2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}