Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX quick delivery

tag
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

AMEX quick delivery

Yesterday afternoon I apped for the AMEX PRG and was instantly approved with a confirmation email stating that the card should be delivered within 2 to 3 days. I get home from work roughly 24 hours after I was approved to see a nice UPS envelope from AMEX waiting for me. That was fast!

On a side note, it is one nice looking card!

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: AMEX quick delivery

Message 2 of 8
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

Out of curiosity, which of their cards qualifies for expedite delivery? I know my BCP took its sweet time Smiley Happy

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 3 of 8
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Now that was indeed expedited delivery!  Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

PRG and Plat afaik. You could always ask for the others but pretty sure those two are sent expedited delivery upon approval.
Message 5 of 8
blondy250
Established Contributor

@Peteyglad wrote:

Out of curiosity, which of their cards qualifies for expedite delivery? I know my BCP took its sweet time Smiley Happy

Both my Amex gold and later plat, were recieved within 2 days from approval from what I recall.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 6 of 8
vpae
Established Contributor

Thanks for the info and congrats!

Since my refi is dragging, might have to get an Amex instead of the CSP before I head out of town.

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 7 of 8
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

It probably depends on more then just which card you app'd for.  For example when I app'd for my Delta Card I already held a Platinum Charge card, they overnighted my Delta card and told me it was because I was a Platinum card holder.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.