Did you mean: 

AMEX "CHECK SPENDING ABILITY"

tag
vizon
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX "CHECK SPENDING ABILITY"

@webhopper wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

O' haha I do think it's kind of funny that you have it down to the exact dollar amount and it's not even rounded off to 10's or anything

Smiley Very Happy

ROFL. One of the pitfalls of being OCD and having a photographic memory Highest balance ever on nfcu is 7038; amazon visa 3853; zync 5176; discover 4169; jcpenny 136; best buy 589

WOW that is just awesome! Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 35
OhioCPA
Frequent Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@SwiftTone wrote:
So if people check an rediculous amount, they risk an FR? On my GF's Zync, I put $20,000 to check it would go through, for fun, and it wouldn't approve. So now my GF risks getting a FR? She shouldnt have to worry if everything on the application was true right?

Nah you should be fine, if your GF gets FR'ed then the Feds are gonna visit OhioCPA and want to know where he got a mil Smiley Very Happy

Since the world ends on December 21st, I am going to charge that mil on my card on December 20th. Even if they FR me it won't matter.Smiley Wink

________________________________________________________________________________
Message 32 of 35
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@vizon wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

O' haha I do think it's kind of funny that you have it down to the exact dollar amount and it's not even rounded off to 10's or anything

Smiley Very Happy

ROFL. One of the pitfalls of being OCD and having a photographic memory Highest balance ever on nfcu is 7038; amazon visa 3853; zync 5176; discover 4169; jcpenny 136; best buy 589

WOW that is just awesome! Smiley Happy

Sure... except when you're laying in bed and your mind starts doing calculations with the numbers up there against.your will and you cant stop it and all you really want to do is sleep!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 33 of 35
gettnthere
Established Contributor

ROFLSmiley Happy knowing the AMEX financial review team, they'd call you on the morning of the 21st and formally request that you send your bank statement and W-2 in by 8am so they can process your info before the catastrophic events begin. That way it will still give them SOME time to try and take cover AFTER they process your infoSmiley Wink hahahahaha

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 34 of 35
r34dy2fly
Contributor

Sounds pretty ridiculous to think they will do anything by using the button but who knows... I don't work there so. Smiley Tongue

I've put some $25k tests on it before. Didn't have any issues. If you use it too often, it'll deny everything or so it says.

Went to the store a half hour later and had no issues picking up groceries. Smiley Tongue

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.