cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX "Current Offers" -- What do they mean?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX "Current Offers" -- What do they mean?

@shane82388 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@shane82388 wrote:

Yeah i mean i dont want to upgrade at all, just curious. $95 AF is enough for me lol.

I honestly dont even see the difference between the Green and Gold besides 2x points on gas (vs 1x on Green) and potentially getting tickets to concerts earlier than general public?

The primary differences between Green and Gold are the Gold Card Destinations program, early access to special entertainment events, and roadside assistance anywhere (with Green you have to be 50+ miles from home.  Then of course there is the "prestige factor" of a Gold card....

yeah all of that seems relatively not worth the AF, at least for me with my income lol.

What is the Gold Card Destinations program? What does it offer?

Its like finer hotels and things. Somewhat a gimmic. Platinum is what shines with travel with their fine hotel and resorts program.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Click on Gold Card Destinations for some info.  It can get you a free room upgrade and a dining credit at certain hotels.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Click on Gold Card Destinations for some info.  It can get you a free room upgrade and a dining credit at certain hotels.

Dead link.

Message 13 of 16
shane82388
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Dead link.

haha yep.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

haha...I'm not good with this computer stuff.  Well anyway, there's not much to it.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.