Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX really Pissed Me OFf

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX really Pissed Me OFf

I requested for a credit line increase for my Blue Sky AMEX card and they transfer me to their customer services overseas. Just Horrible and More HOrrible Service!!! Last week, I did an increase online and I received the exact same letter with the same wordings and the same efffing reason as last time just a few months back. I called in to speak with a representative earlier today and the person transfer me someone located overseas. ((GRRR overseas, For everyone information, Amex CS is overseas).. The lady i spoke to has no knowledge, no effing clues but she just only repeated the exact same shiet in the letter. 

I got pissed off and so she said, " if you want us to increase your Cl, please send us a copy of the credit report" . I told her, why do i have to do it again? what's the point when you already pulled and reasoned it in the letter.

I got so extremely mad and hung up on her azz..

AMEX has the most dumbest customer service and I dont get it why they are ranked in #1 customer satisfaction, it should be # 1 in customer DISSATISFACTION..

Message Edited by CreditCard101 on 08-01-2009 12:35 PM

edit: sorry to hear of your frustrating experience, but please do not reference specific countries, nationalities, ethnicities, etc. The subpar service occurs not because the person you spoke was in a particular country; it's because the bank has elected to scale back CS and go with the cheapest bidder.

PLEASE READ: Posting About Foreign Call Center Frustrations

I've been very fortunate with AmEx CS, both here and abroad, but as we all know, every company has some clunkers, it appears. You might try calling back M-F during standard business hours.
Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 08-01-2009 12:43 PM
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.