Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX reporting

tag
torndollar
Valued Member

AMEX reporting

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know how long it takes for AMEX to report to the CRA's? I have had my ZYNC since November 17, 2010 and it still hasn't reported yet. I'm anxious because I will get my ex'es 33 year history as I was an authorized user on his account. As a matter of fact, his AMEX is still showing on my report - date opened - 1977! I was barely  in high school at that time!

Thanks in advance!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX reporting

It may takes up to 2 months to report. They usually report to CRA around 5th or 6th of each month.

Ron.

Message 2 of 6
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

@torndollar wrote:

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know how long it takes for AMEX to report to the CRA's? I have had my ZYNC since November 17, 2010 and it still hasn't reported yet. I'm anxious because I will get my ex'es 33 year history as I was an authorized user on his account. As a matter of fact, his AMEX is still showing on my report - date opened - 1977! I was barely  in high school at that time!

Thanks in advance!!

It usually takes 4-8 weeks from what others have posted. 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 3 of 6
torndollar
Valued Member

Thanks, both of you!

Message 4 of 6
UpNUp
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

It may takes up to 2 months to report. They usually report to CRA around 5th or 6th of each month.

Ron.

My Green Card consistently reports on the 26th. The statement generates on the 17th.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied on Dec 3rd and it reported Dec 25th. So I don't know why it seems to take months for some and weeks for others. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.