Valued Member
torndollar

AMEX reporting

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know how long it takes for AMEX to report to the CRA's? I have had my ZYNC since November 17, 2010 and it still hasn't reported yet. I'm anxious because I will get my ex'es 33 year history as I was an authorized user on his account. As a matter of fact, his AMEX is still showing on my report - date opened - 1977! I was barely  in high school at that time!

Thanks in advance!!

Super Contributor
Ron1

Re: AMEX reporting

It may takes up to 2 months to report. They usually report to CRA around 5th or 6th of each month.

Ron.

Valued Contributor
JM-AM

torndollar wrote:

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know how long it takes for AMEX to report to the CRA's? I have had my ZYNC since November 17, 2010 and it still hasn't reported yet. I'm anxious because I will get my ex'es 33 year history as I was an authorized user on his account. As a matter of fact, his AMEX is still showing on my report - date opened - 1977! I was barely  in high school at that time!

Thanks in advance!!

It usually takes 4-8 weeks from what others have posted. 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Valued Member
torndollar

Thanks, both of you!

Regular Contributor
UpNUp

Ron1 wrote:

It may takes up to 2 months to report. They usually report to CRA around 5th or 6th of each month.

Ron.

My Green Card consistently reports on the 26th. The statement generates on the 17th.

Contributor
rebuildingaftercollege

I applied on Dec 3rd and it reported Dec 25th. So I don't know why it seems to take months for some and weeks for others. 

Starting Scores (January 2010): TU: 501, EQ: 517, EX: ?

Current Scores: TU: 695 (3/4/11), EQ: 653 (4/17/11), EX: 658 (2/19/11 via US Bank pull for loan)

Goal: 700

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}